RE: A first practical step on the documentary problem

Movie producers aren't in our world. They don't make films/documentaries for us.
They make it for Joe/Jane public and the bottom line. Take a good look at the
up-
coming 2012. See any scholars' names associated with this flick?? The "science"
behind this will make you cringe. I find this in a lot of critical reviews. So
they're aware. But in the same breath they say its worth seeing just for the
breathtaking CGI. Movie producers know what people will overlook if you give
them
a good story .... an entertaining story.

What GSP is proposing is noble and probably a complete waste of time. All a
producer
really needs is a narrative by a Hollywood celebrity. Scientific ethics are not
part of Hollywood ....... in the past/now/or ever.

But hey ...... LOL!!

> Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 06:30:15 -0600
> From: villandra@austin.rr.com
> To: david@brainpets.com; GSP1954@aol.com
> CC: dinosaur@usc.edu
> Subject: Re: A first practical step on the documentary problem
>
> This would be a terrible idea, because noone can agree on anything to do
> with dinosaurs.
>
> Anyone want to develop an organization to require that science displays
> display feathers on the therapods? LOL, it isn't going to happen!
>
> Yours,
> Dora Smith
> Austin, TX
> tiggernut24@yahoo.com

Eligible CDN College & University students can upgrade to Windows 7 before Jan
3 for only $39.99. Upgrade now!
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9691819