Re: Google books

Just want to make sure folks know about Internet Archive
(http://www.archive.org/)

For example, a search for "paleontology":
http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=paleontology%20AND%20mediatype:texts

And for "dinosaur":
http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=dinosaur%20AND%20mediatype:texts

<,,><