Horner's Pachy Lumpin' - Your Thoughts?

I've just read the Horner paper alleging that Dracorex and Stygimoloch
represent juvenile Pachycephalosaurus at differing stages of development. I
think he presents a reasonable case, especially for Dracorex being a younger
Stygimoloch, but I'm not wholly convinced of the alleged synonymy of all three
genera. The purported erosion of the Stygimoloch horns (balatant sexual display
features) into the more diminuitive, rounded knobs of Pachycephalosaurus upon
reaching maturity (right when such features should be *growing*) would, if
true, be a chin-scratcher.

I was just wondering if there were any DMLers who felt strongly about the
proposed Pachycephalosaurus-Stygimoloch-Dracorex merger. I get the impression
there is some level of skepticism or ambivalence to the proposal but haven't
been actively sought out others' opinions until now.

~ Abyssal