Re: Horner's Pachy Lumpin' - Your Thoughts?

I have a trio of squamosal spines (nice and pointed) from a unidentified Pachy variety (lance) associated with other pachy bones still in the ground. Haven't had the time to deal with a major job like this but did reconstruct the spines nicely after sampling the site briefly. Also have found an isolated skull cap on ranch which is a museum piece. No complete skull yet but no one is working the site. The material is rare but not unknown around here. It's been there a while and will not go anywhere until an interested museum affiliated party works it. I'm busy recovering from lower back surgery so I won't be working it right away plus my little crew is busy working a tric site which is a job by itself for the next few years.

Frank (Rooster) Bliss
MS Biostratigraphy
Weston, Wyoming
www.wyomingdinosaurs.com