Re: PDF request--

Owens Odontography can be downloaded here:

http://books.google.com/books?id=D0cZAAAAYAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=Odontography&lr=&hl=de&cd=1#v=onepage&q=&f=false

Also some volumes of Owens Monograph on the fossil Reptilia of the Wealden and
Purbeck Formations are available as pdfs on Google books,

best wishes,

Michael

-------- Original-Nachricht --------