Re: Horner's Pachy Lumpin' - Your Thoughts?

David Krentz wrote:
  I seem to recall pitting to occur in adult Einiosaurus' orbital horns.  I
think the reference was Sampson?

Yes, the Sampson et al. reference that Tom mentioned. I would also point interested readers towards this one, which provided further detail:

Tanke, D.H. and Farke, A.A. 2007. Bone Resorption, Bone Lesions and Extra Cranial Fenestrae in Ceratopsid Dinosaurs: A Preliminary Assessment. pp. 319-347. In: Horns and Beaks: Ceratopsian and Ornithopod Dinosaurs. Edited by K. Carpenter. Indiana University Press, Bloomington.

I can provide a PDF for those who are interested.

Andy