Open Dinosaur Project Update

Greetings,

We're getting ready to wind down the data collection phase at the Open Dinosaur Project, in hopes of finalizing most aspects of data collection by February 1. So far, we have 1,537 verified entries with over 6,500 individual measurements. Thank you to all of our volunteers (over 40 in all) for their hard work on this project!

It's not too late to get in on the action - if you're interested, head on over to the website (http://opendino.wordpress.com) for more details.

On a side note, I'll be giving a presentation on the project at ScienceOnline2010 (http://www.scienceonline2010.com/index.php/wiki/). The session will be streamed live and also available in recorded format; I'll provide more details when I get them.

Andy