The Open Dinosaur Project at ScienceOnline2010

For those who have been following the Open Dinosaur Project, I'll be giving a presentation on it at ScienceOnline2010, to be held this weekend in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina. Thanks to the wonders of the internet, many of the sessions (including mine) will be livestreamed. For further details, check out the latest post on the ODP blog:

http://opendino.wordpress.com/2010/01/15/catching-the-odp-at-scienceonline2010/

And as always, we're still open for data contributions! Over 1,500 entries and counting. . .

Andy