Re: Unidirectional [...] Science (repair)

Chopped text: the last paragraph reads --

"But then to further claim that the legs themselves would overwhelmed by the
task of expanding the (e.g.) posterior air sac in the presence of 1 atm
pressure leaves the realm of common sense, in my opinion. Given that the
attachment of the posterior airsac to the actuating levers (the legs) is
essentially the abdomen itself, I am also skeptical that the "balloon" would be
ruptured by the "lever"..."