Re: Unidirectional [...] Science

than there was before the publication of the croc
respiration paper which
makes to claim that sauropods were amphibious.

I have not read the paper, but doubt the authors make the claim that "sauropods were amphibious". Which begs the question; who is making that claim? And in what way are they basing that claim on that paper?

While I'm not knowledgeable enough to contribute meaningfully to this discussion, I'm pretty sure that the word "to" quoted here ("makes TO claim that sauropods were amphibious") is a typo for "no", as in "than there was before the publication of the croc respiration paper which makes no claim that sauropods were amphibious."

Also, my computer's automated spell-checker doesn't seem to know the word "sauropod". But, then it probably thinks that Dimetrodon was a dinosaur, too...

database 4778 (20100116) __________

http://www.eset.com