PDF Request

Hello DMLers,

Checked all the usual avenues; If anyone could supply me with a copy of...

Bakker, R. T. 1993. Plesiosaur extinction cycles - Events that mark the
beginning, middle and end of the Cretaceous. In Caldwell, W. G. E. and Kaufman,
E. G. (eds.). Evolution of the Western Interior Basin: Geological Association
of Canada. Special Paper 39, 641-664.

...my appreciation would go on for longer than an _Elasmosaurus_ neck :O)

Thanks!

~ Michael
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390709/direct/01/