Re: FW: CREATION --- A Special Preview

---------- Original Message ----------
From: dale mcinnes <wdm1949@hotmail.com>
To: DML <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Subject: FW: CREATION --- A Special Preview
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 08:52:36 -0700

> Alright ....... alright
> guys. I can't believe
> I'm going to say this .....
> Any bets CREATION II is going
> to be titled ..... The Passion
> of Darwin!!!

> WHOOOAAA!! Where's all
> this leading to??

It's leading to a reality show, based on "The Odd Couple" TV show, starring as
improbable housemates, Pat Robertson and James Randi.

Reviews:

"The movie was so action-packed, I was turning in my grave!" - - C. Linnaeus

"I saw the ending before I saw the beginning.  Verrrry quantum mechanic-y" - -
Nostrodamus

"The scene where Pat Robertson tipped over tables and threw the money changers
out of the SVP convention was gripping cinema!" - - Bob Bakker

"Wat iss moooveee?"  - Unfrozen caveman

<pb>
--

<pb>