Re: FW: CREATION --- A Special Preview

On Thu, 21 Jan 2010, Phillip Bigelow wrote:
[...]

It's leading to a reality show, based on "The Odd Couple" TV show, starring as improbable housemates, Pat Robertson and James Randi.

Reviews:

"The movie was so action-packed, I was turning in my grave!" - - C. Linnaeus

"I saw the ending before I saw the beginning. Verrrry quantum mechanic-y" - - Nostrodamus

"The scene where Pat Robertson tipped over tables and threw the money changers out of the SVP convention was gripping cinema!" - - Bob Bakker

"Wat iss moooveee?"  - Unfrozen caveman

oooh, i like this one the best.