Re: Dinosaurs Lived with Protoratites and Primates

 Didn't we all have a good chuckle about that paper on the VRTPALEO
 list recently?

No, because not all of us are members of the vrtpaleo list.

(I never joined for fear it would eat up all of my remaining time. That proved completely unfounded -- the blogosphere is entirely capable of this on its own.)

 * Wait, should we be calling the clade Ratitae or Palaeognathae?

Palaeognathae. Because I like that much better for a number of fairly obvious reasons.

No idea which has priority, but the PhyloCode isn't implemented yet, and the ICZN doesn't care above the family group...