Re: Apologies

Nice.  Seems like there's been a rash of this lately. It happened to
me (mariusromanus@aol.com) a few weeks back. Then to someone else. Now
it's happened again.

In my case, the messages were definitely coming from my aol account as
they were in my "sent" e-mail box.

I dumped all the contacts from the aol account and changed the
password, and abandoned it (you can't really close it without giving
aol your first born).  That seems to have stopped messages from being
sent.

Kris