Re: Fwd: NMMNH Bulletin 46 (Drepanosaurs) available

Seems the taxonomic content of Drepanosauromorpha Renesto, Spielmann,
Lucas & Spagnoli is identical to that of Simiosauria Senter, 2004 (I
don't have the paper at my disposal now, though). Would be interesting
to check both definition cause I suspect they may be synonymous (given
the remarks of David on Drepanosaurinae / Megalancosaurinae).

--
Jocelyn Falconnet