Re: Fwd: NMMNH Bulletin 46 (Drepanosaurs) available

Better to read the paper first.

At 22.15 25/01/2010, you wrote:
Seems the taxonomic content of Drepanosauromorpha Renesto, Spielmann,
Lucas & Spagnoli is identical to that of Simiosauria Senter, 2004 (I
don't have the paper at my disposal now, though). Would be interesting
to check both definition cause I suspect they may be synonymous (given
the remarks of David on Drepanosaurinae / Megalancosaurinae).

--
Jocelyn Falconnet

_

" Men take in great consideration what falls within their sphere of knowledge, but they don't realize how much it depends from what is beyond that""
                                                        (Zhuang Zhi)

Prof. Silvio Renesto
Department of Structural and Functional Biology
Università degli Studi dell' Insubria
via Dunant 3,     21100 Varese
Italy
phone +39-0332-421560
e-mail: silvio.renesto@uninsubria.it
see my Triassic website at http://dipbsf.uninsubria.it/paleo/
see my outdoor-nature photography website at
http://wendigo.vecchiaforesta.it