The Pterosaur.net blog and Flugsaurier 2010

Chaps,

A quick note to say that the Pterosaur.net blog has finally roared into life.
Dave Hone has started proceedings with a couple of introductory posts: you can
find them here:

http://pterosaur-net.blogspot.com/

Of chief importance is that Dave has posted all important information on the
2010 Beijing Flugsaurier meeting there, too. It's more or less a repeat of the
information in the first circular, but, in case anyone missed it, you can see
it all at:

http://pterosaur-net.blogspot.com/2009/12/flugsaurier-2010-beijing.html

In addition, some DMLers will be pleased to know that Pterosaur.net is
undergoing revision to become fully cited and referenced. We're not aiming to
produce a comprehensive list of all pterosaur literature or anything, but, over
the coming months, our various posts and essays should be complemented with
pointers to relevant literature.

Cheers,

Mark

--