Re: [Fwd: [CPN] The new version of the PhyloCode is online]

Has the old PhyloCode mailing list gone away completely?  It seems
bizarre that this has not been announced there if not.  I know people
tried to replace the list with a forum (against my wishes for what
it's worth) but then that died -- has it left the PhyloCode community
with no meeting place at all now, or has everyone moved on and I
missed it?