Re: [Fwd: [CPN] The new version of the PhyloCode is online]

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 5:19 AM, Mike Taylor <mike@indexdata.com> wrote:
> Has the old PhyloCode mailing list gone away completely? ÂIt seems
> bizarre that this has not been announced there if not. ÂI know people
> tried to replace the list with a forum (against my wishes for what
> it's worth) but then that died -- has it left the PhyloCode community
> with no meeting place at all now, or has everyone moved on and I
> missed it?

I had actually forgotten about that. Just sent a notification out --
let's see if that goes anywhere....

There's a Facebook fan page for the PhyloCode now:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-PhyloCode/198050947076

There's an alternate (i.e., not associated with the ISPN) forum for
phylogenetic nomenclature here: http://phylonom.wildprehistory.org/
--
T. Michael Keesey
Glendale, California