Re: Bistahieversor sealeyi, NM tyrannosaurid

Is there an online IPA pronouncer? That would be very useful.

--
John Wilkins, Assistant Professor, Philosophy, Bond Uni
Blog: http://evolvingthoughts.net/

Who, too deep for his hearers, still went on refining.
And thought of convincing while they thought of dining;
Though equal to all things, for all things unfit;
Too nice for a statesman, too proud for a wit. [Goldsmith: "Retaliation"]
Species: A history of the idea http://www.ucpress.edu/books/pages/11391.php