RE: Bistahieversor sealeyi, NM tyrannosaurid

> From: owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu [mailto:owner-DINOSAUR@usc.edu]
> On Behalf Of Dan Chure
>
> The link below is dead.  Any idea where this was published?
>
> Thanks
>
> Dan

Will be out in January's JVP.

Which is a weird thing to write, since this will be the first ever
INTENTIONAL January JVP issue (as opposed to very late December issues.)

I've not seen the issue, but I know that Thom did provide a potential cover
graphic for the Bisti Beast, so it may be the cover girl.

You can see some images of the Bisti Beast at
http://www.nmnaturalhistory.org/trex/NMtyrannosaurs.html

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216