Re: Bistahieversor sealeyi, NM tyrannosaurid

First things first. How can *Bistahieversor* possibly be difficult to an English speaker? Is it too long or something? :-) The Bistahie- part is not English, so the default pronunciation is something along the lines of "bis-tah-hee-eh". Four syllables! Cry me a river! ;-)

Apparently it's Navajo, which adds details to the above: it tells us the "t" is very strongly aspirated (I mean: more so than it already is in English) and the "b" is voiceless (see below), and the "h" is likely [x] (like the "ch" of Loch Ness, or Spanish "j"), but that's all. (...Except for the tones, ehem.)

The -versor part is Latin, so do with it what you want.

 It's hard for someone who speaks English to learn things like the
 Greek "y",

One might argue that you don't need to bother because it's missing in modern Greek (it has become one of the six ways to spell [i], "ee" in other words).

 the Chinese "b",

The English "b", especially at the beginnings of words, is usually at least partially voiceless. In fact, I think it's only reliably voiced in singing. So just use your normal "b".

It's the same as the Spanish "p". It's also what many (most?) English speakers make of the "p" in any "sp" cluster. What probably is difficult for native English speakers is the French/Russian/Japanese "p", but that's not quite the same thing.

 (to say nothing of such "exotic" sounds as Xhosa "nq").

That one is actually very easy -- while you articulate a click, you can still breathe through your nose. Just say "n" during the click. What I can't even imagine how to do are voiced non-nasal clicks like Xhosa "gq".