Message from Thomas Carr

Greetings,

Thomas Carr asked me to forward the following, concerning the name of the
new tyrant.

---
The first draft of the ms that we submitted did not include a pronunciation
for the generic name, but it was in the back of our minds that it would
probably be necessary. As it turned out, at least one of the reviewers did
request that we include a pronunciation, which we did. I think it was a good
and reasonable decision because it isn't obvious that the "i" and "e" are
pronounced separately, not together.

Many thanks!

Sincerely,

Thomas