FW: Bistahieversor sealeyi, NM tyrannosaurid

WHOOOOOAA!!!

Neat idea!! Perhaps, if I may suggest, another alternative??
Someone set up a web page devoted exclusively to audio-phonetics.
Let every author(s) contribute everytime a new name is proposed.

Title the internet file PALAEO-PHONETICS. Even the general public
could get something out of this. Anyone with time on their hands??
--dale