RE: Bistahieversor sealeyi, NM tyrannosaurid

Moreover, the preferred pronounciation is a deal more than four syllables
(bah-hist-eh-ee-ver-sor certainly seems to equal six, at the least) so David
may need to try school a little more :).

It seems that comparing the complexity of a six-syllable word to being short to
Germon, in which whole strings of words can be condensed into a
mega-multi-syllabic "word." The real trick is teaching people that the "ie" is
in fact two different syllables that are NOT part of the neighboring
consonants' syllables, which is quite unlike English (or German) for that
matter.

I wonder if we can, on a whim, use Polynesian languages as a root for fossil
dinosaurs, but unlikely insofar that virtually all non-New Zealand islands are
too recent to house dinosaurs that aren't birds. As such, the lovely Hawai'ian
constructs are going to be a loss to all but more Recent taxa.

Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden

disinclination to do so." --- Douglas Adams (Last Chance to See)

Backs)

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390706/direct/01/