Re: Bistahieversor sealeyi, NM tyrannosaurid

Sorry the less academic question, but, in relation to this...
I found both "hindlimb", "hind-limb" and think I remember to have seen
"hind limb" also, in the paleontological literature. The same with
"post-temporaI" (fenestra) or "posttemporal". Is there some
orthographic preference regarding these compound words in English?