Re: Despicable New Papers

Hm, I am not too sure (having read only the abstract), if this really
indicates scavenging. I distinctly remember watching a nature program
in which a rather well-fed bear stumbled across a sick elk, killed it,
and ate solely the snout. Then ambled off.......

I am really looking forward to reading the entire paper :)

Heinrich