Re: Despicable New Papers

Having read the paper now, I must say that I am not fully convinced,
but deem it highly likely that what the authors describe was really a
scavenging event. While nearly-full carnivores sometimes only eat a
few extra delicious parts of their prey, the pectoralis does not seem
to belong to that sort of morsels.

best
Heinrich