From: Heinrich Mallison [mailto:heinrich.mallison@googlemail.com]
Sent: 04 July 2010 00:12
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Re: Despicable New Papers

Having read the paper now, I must say that I am not fully convinced,
but deem it highly likely that what the authors describe was really a
scavenging event. While nearly-full carnivores sometimes only eat a
few extra delicious parts of their prey, the pectoralis does not seem
to belong to that sort of morsels.

best
Heinrich