Re: The 'gypsy' dinosaur (was Re: new titanosaur: Atsinganosaurus velauciensis)

Hi - would anyone be able to please send me a PDF of the paper?

Many thanks in advance,

Phil

--

Dr. Philip Mannion

Postdoctoral Research Assistant - Palaeobiology

Department of Earth Sciences

University College London

Gower Street

WC1E 6BT