Re: Bird reduce their "heating bills" in cold climates

Hyper long? I looked up imgaes of Leaellynasaura on the web, looks like
a rather conventional tail...

On Sun, 4 Jul 2010, David Marjanovic wrote:

 During the last Friends of Dinosaur Dreaming meeting late last year
 it was hinted that Leaellynasaura may have had a hyper- long tail
 (the full-scale drawing held up - with the help of several people -
 had to be seen to be believed!).

This was confirmed at the SVP meeting last year. The length is utterly
mind-boggling.

However, I like your idea that the tail was bushy (rather than thin like
that of a marsupilami).