new nothosaur from Middle Triassic of Italy

Apologies for cross posting.
Shameless self promotion ;)
The abstract of my latest paper:
http://users.unimi.it/rips/116/116N2.htm
I will put the pdf for free on my website as soon as the volume is out (within
mid July hopefully).
In the meantime I have put in my website the abstract and some of the
photos/drawings here:
http://dipbsf.uninsubria.it/paleo/nothosaurus.htm
Cheers,

                                                          Silvio

_

A man of knowledge has unbending intent
A man of knowledge has clarity of mind
To be a man of knowledge is a strenuos labor
To become  a man of knowledge is an unceasing process
A man of knowledge is a warrior

                                                             Carlos Castaneda

Prof. Silvio Renesto
Department of Structural and Functional Biology
Università degli Studi dell' Insubria
via Dunant 3,     21100 Varese
Italy
phone +39-0332-421560
e-mail: silvio.renesto@uninsubria.it
see my Triassic website at http://dipbsf.uninsubria.it/paleo/
see my outdoor-nature photography website at
http://wendigo.vecchiaforesta.it