Re: Salad for lunch?

Rescued from truncation:

Just a note to call to everyone's attention the following new book from
Indiana University Press:

C. T. Gee (ed.), 2010. Plants in Mesozoic Time: Morphological
Innovations, Phylogeny, Ecosystems.

The final section of the book will probably be of greatest interest to
members of this list.  There are two papers:
Hotton and Baghai-Riding, Palynological evidence for conifer dominance
within a heterogeneous landscape in the Late Jurassic Morrison
Formation, USA

Sander et al., Mesozoic plants and dinosaur herbivory