Re: Mojoceratops and venomous Sinornithosaurus

Interesting etymology provided for _Mojoceratops_...

"From 'mojo' (early 20th century African-American English) a magic charm or
talisman, often used to attract members of the opposite sex (in reference to
the elaborate frill, which may have functioned in courtship), ceras (Greek)
horn, and ops (Greek), face."

Hmmm, so that's what 'mojo' means...

Cheers

Tim