Tioraren Formation

Now that the Tiouraren Formation has been pushed back to the Mid Jurassic and
the "primitive" Jobaria and Afrovenator  are not so primitive looking anymore,
have there been any other creatures from that site that have been moved back in
time?

  Are there any pterosaurs perhaps?

I don't know a whole lot about geology so forgive me if my next question makes
no sense.  Have any overlapping rocks or similar time-frame localities as the
Tiouraren been called into question as well?