To: "Dino List" <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2010 12:33 AM
Subject: Tioraren Formation

Now that the Tiouraren Formation has been pushed back to the Mid Jurassic and the "primitive" Jobaria and Afrovenator are not so primitive looking anymore, have there been any other creatures from that site that have been moved back in time?

 Are there any pterosaurs perhaps?

I don't know a whole lot about geology so forgive me if my next question makes no sense. Have any overlapping rocks or similar time-frame localities as the Tiouraren been called into question as well?