There are no mysteries about message truncation

Bruce Woollatt wrote (ironically in a message not sent as plain text):

> For what it's worth, I seem to get intact a fair number that
> others get as truncated, Jim Farlow's included.
>
> I guess I'm just lucky...

If you'll glance at:

http://mprowe.heyup.me/MessageTruncation.html

you'll see that the sample message I used to explain why some can see
the intended content of truncated messages is more than five years
old.  There is nothing new to discuss here.

--
Mickey Rowe      (MickeyPRowe@gmail.com)