From: Adam Kane <adamdkane@gmail.com>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu, paleonet@nhm.ac.uk
Subject: research help
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 15:59:12 -0600

Hi everyone,

My name is Adam Kane, I'm currently doing the research component for
my master's thesis in science communication at Dublin City University,
Ireland. I would like to know how you get interested in science and,
if different, how you became interested in your specific field. Be as
specific as you can. Any information would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Adam

Penny Stock Jumping 2000%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4c364f2672e4a18f57fst04vuc