Re: research help

 I would like to know how you get interested in science and, if
 different, how you became interested in your specific field.

I can't remember how I got interested in science, or whether I ever wasn't. Concerning dinosaurs in particular and vertebrate paleontology in general, I found a couple of books when I was 7 and liked the pictures -- and in 2 weeks I'll submit my doctoral thesis on the origin of the modern amphibians.

(Did you see that, paleoartists? You're important.)