RE: Mojoceratops

  A database for unusual names exists somewhere in the world, I am sure.
*Mojoceratops* will surely go down in it (a euphemism for "teh seks"?). But if
you want a more direct allusion to beer, try *Quilmesaurus curriei*, named for
this stuff: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerveza_Quilmes.

Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden
The Bite Stuff (site v2)