Yezosaurus citation

Hi everyone.  I'm having difficulty tracking down the original citation for
"Yezosaurus miksaensis", a supposed theropod later described as a species of
Taniwhasaurus.  It's attributed to Obata and Muramoto, 1977.  I hear the
citation is in both Chure and McIntosh (1989) and Glut (1984), if anyone has
those to check.  Thanks!

Mickey Mortimer
The Theropod Database Blog- http://theropoddatabase.blogspot.com/