Re: Radical but plausible theropod hunting strategy: TREEOSAUR.COM

Lee Hall wrote:
> ...is this for real?

What do you mean by "real"?

Yes, the guy proposing this seems to be serious.

No, this doesn't seem to be a realistic strategy for most theropods. Of
course, talking about the major terrestrial predators in the >=10 kg size
range from 200 to 65.5 Ma, it could be that at least ONE species used a
similar strategy.

--
Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084