Help translating a Japanese mosasaur caption

I'm currently studying the supposed theropod "Yezosaurus" (now redescribed as a
mosasaur), and have located the original paper naming it-
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4kauY254cV4/SFH6136F5bI/AAAAAAAAAEU/QTvccLAiJz0/s1600-h/Ymikasaensis.jpg
 .  Unfortunately, it is written in Japanese, which I cannot read.  There are
only nine lines of text or so, and I was hoping someone here could translate
them for me.  Thanks!

Mickey Mortimer
The Theropod Database- http://home.comcast.net/~eoraptor/Home.html

inbox.