Re: Gwangi, a new look.

Long shots, blur works OK but it adds a level of weightlessness.  Close ups,
blur sucks.
Its an interesting experiment nonetheless.  It would be a good thing to show in
animation schools.

  Watching this again it really shows how all current Allosaurus animations
still maintain some of those actions and attitudes.  The fast hunter:  As
opposed to the stalking T.rex that attacks during lightning storms and roars
just before it runs at its prey.