From: dale mcinnes <wdm1949@hotmail.com>
To: DML <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Wed, Jul 14, 2010 11:21 am
Subject: FW: Reign of the Dinosaurs first look!

Looking at that yellow-eyed blue allosauroid, it does appear (despite the hype) ..... a little 1980ish. Why are they always a solid green, grey or blue??? That aside, if it even matches WWDs,it should be pretty interesting. So long as the fauna is anatomically correct, does not imply over the top behavior and the motion of each taxon is within the parameters of what we wouldexpect for that taxon. My own pet peeve is the absurdly slow motionof sauropods in a walking mode. Does it not seem as if some of thesemovies imply that sauropods could barely move??? dale > Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 01:54:04 -0400> From: dinoboygraphics@aol.com> To: dinosaur@usc.edu> Subject: Reign of the Dinosaurs first look!> > Clearly it's no longer a secret: > http://www.slashfilm.com/2010/07/13/first-look-pixars-dinosaur-tv-project-reign-of-the-dinosaurs/> > A new Discovery Channel special being worked on by a certain list > member (and advised by some other DMLers) will be hitting your TVs next > year. If it comes off as planned, it should be entertaining as well as > sporting some of the best dinosaurs ever to grace the small screen. > And if anyone here goes to Comic Con you should check it out!> > -Scott> > > Scott Hartman> Scientific Advisor/Technical Illustrator> (307) 921-9750> www.skeletaldrawing.com _________________________________________________________________Game on: Challenge friends to great games on Messengerhttp://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9734387