Dinosaur Park Formation Stratigraphy

Hey, I have some questions about the stratigraphy of the Dinosaur Park
Formation.

1.) Are the "sandy zone" and "muddy zone" of Eberth 2005 (in Dinosaur
Provincial Park: A Spectacular...) distinct, widely recognized stratigraphic
units? I haven't been able to find reference to them anywhere else, but my
access to papers is limited.

2.) Is the Lethbridge Coal Zone distinct from, or part of, the so-called "muddy
zone?"

3.) Is there a subunit of the DPF even higher than the Lethbridge? I've seen
charts that shows the Lethbridge not reaching up to the DPF's contact with the
Bearpaw Formation but never heard of any division being higher than it.

Thanks alot! Also, any papers you could send me that might clarify things would
be appreciated.

~ Abyssal