Address change

I wouldn't post this to the list except that many DMLers still use this email to get ahold of me on. So...

After a decade and a half it's time to retire my AOL account, as I work towards consolidating my email accounts (down to 4!) and moving them onto more advanced email systems. If you wish to get a hold of me, please do so at skeletaldrawing@gmail.com, or through the account associated with my website (of the same name). I will be changing my DML subscription as well after this goes out. To those of you who have been here a long time and have developed a Pavlovian aversion (or interest) in posts associated with this email address I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience of re-conditioning.

All the best,

-Scott

Scott Hartman
Scientific Advisor/TechnicalÂIllustrator
(307) 921-9750
www.skeletaldrawing.com