Pterosaur neck photo request

Good afternoon DMLers,

Does anyone out the there in pterosaurland have a photograph of the specimen of Pterodactylus featured in this paper:

Frey, E. & Martill, D. M. 1998. Soft tissue preservation in a specimen of Pterodactylus kochi (Wagner) from the Upper Jurassic of Germany. Neues Jahrbuch fur Geologie und Palaontologie, Abhandlungen 210, 421-441.

I have the paper, but the pictures are scans of photocopies, so are pretty much useless.

What I am particularly interested is the neck, and, in fact, any photos that show clear impressions of the extent of the soft tissue around the neck of any pterosaur would do me just fine.

Cheers,
John

--
Palaontography: http://palaeo.jconway.co.uk