PDF Requests

If anyone could assist me in obtaining the following PDFs, I would be very
appreciative. Also, I'll probably be making several more requests in the coming
weeks, so heads up!

Adams, A. L. (1875) On a fossil saurian vertebra, "Arctosaurus osborni" from
the Arctic region. "Proceedings of the Royal Irish Academy" 2:177-179.

Lydekker, R. (1889). Notes on some points in nomenclature of fossil reptiles
and amphibians, with prelirninary notices of two new species. Geol. Mag. (set.
3)6: 325-326.

Galton, P. M., and M. A. Cluver. 1976. Anchisaurus capensis (Broom) and a
revision of the Anchisauridae (Reptilia, Saurischia). Annals of the South
African Museum  69:121â159.

DOUGLAS, R.J.W., NORRIS, D.K., THORSTEINSSON, R. and
TOZER, E.T. 1964. Geology and petroleum potentialities of northern
Canada. In: Geophysics and Geology, 6th World
Petroleum Congress,
Frankfurt-am-Main, 1963. Proceedings. Sec. 1:519-571.

~ Abyssal